As part of our commitment to meeting your expectations, we have set up a customer privacy protection policy. This formalises our commitments to you and describes how we use your personal data. The main rules applicable are founded on the following principles:
“Personal data” means any information collected and logged in a format that allows you to be identified personally, either directly (e.g. name) or indirectly (e.g. telephone number) as a natural person.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
At various times, we will be obliged to ask you, as our customer, for information about you and/or members of your family, such as:
The information collected in relation to persons under 18 years of age is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be supplied to us by an adult. We would be grateful if you could ensure that your children do not send us any personal data without your consent (particularly via the Internet). If such data is sent, you can contact the Data Privacy department to arrange for this information to be deleted.
We do not deliberately collect sensitive information, such as information concerning race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, or details of health or sexual orientation.
Moreover, depending on applicable local laws, other information could be considered sensitive, such as your credit card number, your leisure activities, personal activities and hobbies, and whether or not you are a smoker. We may be obliged to collect such information in order to meet your requirements or provide you with an appropriate service, such as a specific diet.
In this case, depending on the laws in force in certain countries, your prior consent may be required with regard to the collection of sensitive information.
Personal data may be collected on a variety of occasions, including:
1. Hotel activities:
2. Participation in marketing programmes or events:
3. Transmission of information from third parties:
4. Internet activities:
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We collect your personal data for the purposes of:
1. Meeting our obligations to our customers.
2. Managing the reservation of rooms and accommodation requests:
3. Managing your stay at the hotel:
4. Improving our hotel service, especially:
5. Managing our relationship with customers before, during and after your stay:
6. Use a trusted third party to cross-check, analyse and apply certain devices to your collected data at the time of booking or at the time of your stay, in order to determine your interests and your customer profile, and to allow us to send you personalised offers.
7. Improving our services, especially:
8. Securing and enhancing your use of our websites, especially:
9. Conforming to local legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents).
4. CONDITIONS OF THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Within Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd, in order to offer you the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to authorised personnel from the Company, including:
With service providers and partners: your personal data may be sent to a third party for the purposes of supplying you with services and improving your stay, for example
1. External service providers: IT sub-contractors, international call centres, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, dispatchers, and printers.
2. Commercial partners: Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd may, unless you specify otherwise to the Data Privacy department, enhance your profile by sharing certain personal information with its preferred commercial partners. In this case, a trusted third party may cross-check, analyse and apply certain devices to your data. This data processing will allow Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd and its privileged contractual partners to determine your interests and your customer profile, and will allow us to send you personalised offers.
3. Local authorities: We may also be obliged to send your information to local authorities if this is required by law or as part of an inquiry and in accordance with local regulations.
5. DATA SECURITY
Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against illicit or accidental destruction, accidental alteration or loss, and unauthorised access or disclosure. To this end, we have taken technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a user ID/password system, means of physical protection etc.). When you submit credit card data when making a reservation, direct with us on our website platforms SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to guarantee a secure transaction.
1. Why have a cookies policy?
With a view to provide information and ensure transparency, Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd established this policy so that you can learn more about:
2. What is a cookie?
Cookies and other similar tracers are packets of data used by servers to send status information to a user’s browser and return status information to the original server through this same browser.
The status information can be a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field or other types of information.
During their validity period, cookies are used to store status information when a browser accesses various pages of a website or when the browser returns to this website at a later point.
There are different types of cookies:
7. STORAGE OF DATA
We retain your personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes set out in this Charter or in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
8. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd and to modify it subject to applicable legal provisions.
You may also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below.
In the event of difficulty exercising your rights, please contact Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd directly by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to the address below:
Patron Hotels and Restaurants Ltd
34 Southbourgh Road