Spa Breaks in Bath with Bailbrook Lodge
Bath has been voted as the world’s favourite British spa destination by the prominent website TripAdvsior.
Additionally it was voted into second position in the "Best Relaxation and Spa Destination” category, beating off other spa destinations in places such as Iceland, Mexico, Greece, Costa Rica and Indonesia.
In the heart of the city, the Thermae Bath Spa offers bathing in the natural thermal waters and a range of facilities designed to refresh the body and soothe the mind in a relaxed yet inspirational setting, whilst staying in luxury Bath accommodation.
Thermae Bath Spa is a combination of the historic spa, a contemporary city building and the spring waters, which are the only naturally hot, mineral-rich waters in the UK.
The Thermae Spa has two natural thermal baths, a rooftop open-air pool and an indoor pool, a large steam room with four circular glass pods, with the addition of 20 spa treatment rooms, including the "18th century Hot Bath” which has its own relaxation area. The stand alone "Cross Bath” building is a grade 1 listed Georgian built structure containing one open-air thermal bath.
Bath’s natural springs that feed the Thermae Bath Spa are the warmest geothermal springs found on the UK mainland. These natural geothermal mineral springs are also fed into the Roman Baths complex, which was responsible for the prominence of Bath in the Roman period, as well as for the later development of Bath as the country's leading historical eighteenth and early nineteenth century health resort. Bath is now a "UNESCO World Heritage Site” and the only city in England awarded this unique status.
SUPER SPA BREAKS
We offer a truly unbeatable value Bath spa break package, which includes everything you need to enjoy a one-of-a-kind holiday in our lovely city.
The package includes;
- Two nights accommodation in a lovely comfortable bedroom with complimentary quality teas, ground coffee, biscuits and mineral water.
- Two full English breakfasts with a glass of champagne or a "healthy choice" of breakfast
- One 3-hour visit* (Monday - Friday) or one 2-hour visit (Saturday- Sunday) to the recently re-opened £40 million Bath Thermae Spa (Britain’s original and only natural spa)
- 3-course delightful lunch or early dinner at the lovely Brasserie Brunel located at the centre of Bath (before or after your spa session up until 7.30 p.m.)
* a towel, cotton slippers and toiletries will be provided by us with our compliments (representing a saving of over £5 should you have to hire at the Spa)
* The 3 hour session at the Spa has been arranged exclusively for our guests for the same price as a 2 hour session (Monday-Friday)
A fun and relaxing spa break in Bath does not need to cost the world. Bailbrook Lodge offers a quality, yet cost effective option to spend an unforgettable holiday in the world-famous city of Bath.
From £125 per person (from Sunday - Thursday) and from £145 (from Friday - Saturday).
(All prices are based on two persons sharing a double or a twin bedded room).
For more information about our great SPA BREAKS in Bath, feel free to telephone today us on 0844 544 4997.
Everyone deserves a little pampering … especially at these great value prices!
For more information about the original and only natural thermal spa in Britain, check out thermaebathspa.com.
Book Your Spa Package