Spa Breaks in Bath with Bailbrook Lodge
The historic city of Bath has been voted by the major travel website TripAdvisor as the world’s favourite British spa destination. It also achieved the second spot for "Best Relaxation and Spa Destination”, beating other spa destinations such as Iceland, Mexico, Greece, Costa Rica and Indonesia.
At Bailbrook Lodge we have the ideal accommodation if you're looking for a memorable spa break in Bath.
Thermae Bath Spa
Located right in the heart of our city and only 7 minutes from Bailbrook Lodge, the Thermae Bath Spa gives you the chance to bathe in the natural thermal waters of Bath, which are the only naturally hot, mineral-rich waters in the United Kingdom. It has a range of facilities, both traditional and new, designed to refresh the body and soothe the mind in a relaxing and inspirational setting.
The Thermae Bath Spa brings together elements of a historic Roman spa and modern city building. This is the perfect activity whilst enjoying a short break in bath. The Spa features two natural thermal baths, an indoor pool, an open-air pool at the rooftop, and a large steam room with four circular glass pods. 20 rooms for spa treatments have also been added, including the "18th century Hot Bath", which features its own relaxation area. The detached "Cross Bath" building is a grade 1 listed Georgian built structure that has an open-air thermal bath.
The water from the Thermae Bath Spa come from Bath’s natural springs, which are the warmest geothermal springs in the UK mainland. These springs also feed into the historic Roman Baths complex, which was responsible for the fame of the city during the Roman period as well for the later development of Bath as the UK’s leading historical health resort.
The city is now a UNESCO World Heritage City, the only one in England that has the honour.
SUPER SPA BREAKS
Bailbrook Lodge offers truly unbeatable Bath spa break packages, which come with everything you need to truly enjoy a unique holiday in our historic city.
Our package includes;
- Two-night accommodation in a comfortable bedroom that comes with complimentary quality teas, ground coffee, biscuits and mineral water.
- Two full English breakfasts with a glass of champagne or a "healthy choice" of breakfast
- A 3-hour visit* (Monday - Friday) or a 2-hour visit (Saturday- Sunday) to the recently re-opened £40 million Bath Thermae Spa (Britain’s original and only natural spa)
- A delightful 3-course lunch or early dinner at the exquisite Brasserie Brunel, located at the centre of Bath (must be scheduled before or after your spa session up until 7.30 p.m.)
* a complimentary towel, cotton slippers and bath robe will be provided at the Spa.
* The 3-hour session at the Spa has been arranged exclusively for our guests for the same price as a 2-hour session (Monday-Friday)
A fun, relaxing spa break in Bath need not cost a fortune. Bailbrook Lodge offers quality, cost-effective options for an unforgettable holiday in our world-famous city.
Prices start from £125 per person (from Sunday - Thursday) and from £145 (from Friday - Saturday).
(All prices are based on two persons sharing a double or a twin bedded room).
For more information about our great SPA BREAKS in Bath, feel free to telephone today us on 0844 544 4997.
Everyone deserves a little pampering … especially at these great value prices!
For more information about the original and only natural thermal spa in Britain, check out thermaebathspa.com.
Book Your Spa Package